You have created your own business, you want to spread the word about how wonderful it is and reach more potential customers. You know you need a website, and a social media presence, but how do you start this journey into the online world?
What happens next?
- We have an initial chat about what you require from your website. In other words, is it a one page website or multiple pages? After this I will be able to provide a specification and quote for your website. This quote will include a website and all the training you will need to maintain your website.
- You will then send me any digital logo’s, photo’s, information about yourself and your business and any ideas you have as to how your website your like.
- I will create a mock up home page design and also a website page so you can get a feel for your new website.
- You tell me about any changes you require to agree a final design. I will invoice you 20% of the final cost of your website.
- Training will be provided so you can maintain your website.
- Your website will then be put live so you can get started, however, I will be ready to help should you really need me.
- After your website goes live, you will be able to maintain it yourself from the training that will have been provided during this design process. I also offer a mentoring service which can help with you future changes to your website or helping you further to improve your online presence.
If you already have a website, but it is not working as well for your business as you would like, you may want to start with my website health check. This is great way of helping you prioritze your requirements for a redesign or maybe just some improvements.
Get in Touch for more information regarding any of my services