Web Design – The Process
There are many different reasons why you have ended up looking for a web designer.
It could be that you
It could be that you have a website but you are
I can help with a new website or a redesign of your old website. To give you an idea of how this process works, read the ‘What happens next?’ information below. If you want to get straight to the costs, take out the web design and the training packages I can offer. This will give you a starting point for your budget, however, as every business is different with different requirements, please contact me for an informal, no obligation chat.
What happens next?
- We have an initial chat about what you require from your website. In other words, is it a
one pagewebsite or multiple pages? After thisI will be able to provide a quote for your website. This quote will include a website and all the training you will need to maintain your website. You will then send me any digital logo’s, photo’s, information about yourself and your business and any ideas you have as to how your website like. your
- I will create a
mock uphome page design and also a website page so you can get a feel for your new website.
- You tell me about any changes you require to
agreea final design. I will invoice you 20% of the final cost of your website.
- Training will be provided so you can maintain your website.
- Your website will then be put live so you can get started, however, I will be ready to help should you really need me.
- After your website goes live, you will be able to maintain it yourself from the training that will have been provided during this design process. I also offer a mentoring service which can help with
youfuture changes to your website or helpingyou further to improve your online presence.
- To give you a guide of costings, please take a look at my web design and training packages.